Sunday, February 13, 2011

Throwback Thursday

Except it isn't Thursday. I planned on this being a new feature for ze' blog, but I seem to always forget on Thursdays. Whatever, I will get better, promise.
"American Graffiti"
The problem with watching movies from top 100/250 lists, is that they contain influential movies from a time in which the same things aren't as impacting or influential to me. case and point with "American Graffiti". The plot line focuses on two boys and a community that are struggling with the idea of going to college. It is interesting to see the reaction during the time period (early 70s) of going to college. The characters were funny, and I really enjoyed seeing all the goings-on in a teenage life. Very "happy days"-esque with the same sort of kitschy attitude and one-liners.
If you have time, maybe rent this one. Up to you....eyyyyyyyyyyyyy. (fonzi voice)

No comments:

Post a Comment