Thursday, October 7, 2010

Consider this the Trailer

Well, here goes. I've always said that I would start a movie blog...and after last night's cinematic experience, I decided it was the time. (I also found a penny heads up on the ground, but let's not get superstitious). I've always been a lover of all things, and I truly believe there is a difference between movies and films-but let's not get ahead of ourselves, that is for another time. In an attempt to either
a) have my life made into a movie or
b) have my life be like a movie
I thought, what better way than to write an epic blog (it worked for Julie/Julia, no worries, I promise I won't involve my cooking though). I am starting from scratch, so any movie I have seen that I want to review-I must watch again. I will attempt to cover new releases, old school movies, stuff you've never heard of, and maybe a little TV movies too, if I don't get distracted. To answer your question: yes, I do watch these movies by myself. I go to the theater by myself-if you see me, say hello.
Two Lonely Thumbs Up, here goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment