Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Dilemma. exactly that.

I went diligently on opening night for Vince Vaughan's newest, "The Dilemma". And now, I have a dilemma. Do I completely wipe the middle aged group of actors I once loved completely from my must-see list, or do I just seriously demote them. First "couples retreat", then "grown-ups", and now this. I understand that actors have to grow up, I mean Jim Carrey successfully did it, but this failed attempt by once greats like Vaughan and Adam Sandler and (please no) Will Ferrell makes me want to vomit. I'm sorry that everyone else in the world has decided to act like an adult, but I refuse to believe that my comedy should also.
Regardless, okay movie-some funny bits, mostly slapstick. Loved Queen Latifah and her repeated use of the phrase "lady wood" and it was nice to see Winona Ryder out there not stealing things.
Get it on rental, or like redbox, only for a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment