Saturday, March 24, 2012

21 Jump Street

Oh dear. This movie was hilarious. It was everything I was hoping for, and made me smile from ear to ear. I'm obsessed with Jonah Hill and it totally solidified my obsession. I think it was also funnier because I was in a theatre full of British people watching a movie about American High School, and I could only hope that they were convinced that's how all of high school is in America.

The story really was funny, Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum are brand new cops that have to go undercover as high school students and attempt to infiltrate a drug ring. It was a good mix of laugh out loud slapstick stuff, some emotion, some making fun of the fact Jonah Hill is small, and some dramatic sequences. I really did like it, and I think there will be great quotables. If you liked the hangover, and superbad, and wedding crashers then you will like this movie. Definitely recommend it, one lonely set of thumbs way up!
Oh! And Rob Riggle is an important character, which makes it even better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment