Thursday, December 9, 2010

2.5 hours of 127 hours

sorry for being a slacker. after "due date" I had several failed attempts at classic movies. I won't even validate those by mentioning the titles. Next up, "127 Hours"

Holy. Sweet. Baby. Jesus was this movie good. James Franco should definitely be up for awards in the next few months. Based on a true story, and directed by Danny Boyle (the Slumdog Millionaire genius) it was a raw and almost uncomfortable at times connection with an actor. You are literally watching a person at the worst possible time in their life, and it made me ask myself "am I strong enough to do that"? I think the answer is honestly no, the entire situation he went through was mind boggling and put me on edge. The cinematography left a little to be desired, but by the end I understood how it related to the entire story. It was also good to see Amber Tamblyn do something that wasn't cheesy as hell.

GO SEE THIS MOVIE. One thumb way, way up.

No comments:

Post a Comment