Saturday, April 21, 2012

Crazy Stupid Love

Apparently I'm the only crazy stupid person who had yet to see this movie! And, after watching it, I understand why!

I loved it! It was funny, quirky, sweet, and entertaining! AND OMG RYAN GOSLING. Such an attractive human being. I thought the acting and the writing in the movie was great, and there is a twist towards the end that made it even better! I loved the idea of Ryan Gosling helping Steve Carell get his groove back! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a cute lighthearted movie, with some laughs and a sweet story line as well! Also, to anyone who likes to look at the beauty that is Ryan Gosling.

Steve Carell's character has a wife (Julianne Moore) who asks for a divorce, and goes on to separate from her while realizing that his life sort of sucks. Ryan Gosling takes him under his wing, and teaches him how to get his spark back. In this process, it turns out everyone else around him is in some sort of love. Everyone has their own plight and issues, all surrounding the "heart" of the matter. It was clever and fun, and I enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment